Have a New Claim? Experienced Public Adjusters offers a free home consultation and inspection of your loss.

Do you need to file a new claim? Always call an Experienced Public Adjuster at the start of a claim. It is always better to have an advocate on your side from the beginning. They will help you make sure that filing a new insurance claim is covered in your policy. Then they can evaluate the damages and help guide you through the process. Essentially we take over the process and help you maximize a fair settlement from your insurance carrier.

Call us Today! (407) 212-8669

Orlando Corporate Headquarters

1215 Mt Vernon Street
Orlando, FL 32803
Phone: (407) 212-8669

Orlando Public Adjuster Office

1780 Welham Street
Orlando, FL 32814
Phone: 407 227-1963

North Carolina Headquarters

1728 Meadow Mountain Estate Road
Franklin, NC 28734
Open Hours: Mon-Sun 24 Hours
Phone: 407-212-8669
SMS Text: 407-212-8669