Other Structures Coverage

Homeowners policy usually provide coverage of “Other Structures” which has a separate coverage limit from the main structure of the home. This covers structures on the residence premises separated from the dwelling by a clear space or connected to the dwelling by a utility line,fence, or related connection. Examples include a detached garage, tool shed, swimming pool, driveway, gazebo, or fence.